Horton's 2013 Connelly Prophecy Review - Part I

Horton

@jipster43‌ JL says he's taking a hiatus from tourney's this year, and BH is off building another car wash, and TF blew all his money on the Big Dawg entry for BroHO, don't think you know Hap, but he blew his AT last fall (dumba$$ wouldn't listen), so I'm not sure how much if any of Team Spokane is headed your way. We got our course in yesterday, and those of us not on injured reserve got in some sweet turns. Head on over if you are still iced out!

• Baller

Given dramatic style differences...I'm always curious how someone wants to know another skier's settings unless their style mimics that skier. Would seem to me go factory, then adjust based on countering bad habits a skier can't seem to resolve on their own despite heroic effort.

Cool @horton that you are rocking this ski; go get some deep 39!

• Baller

@gator1 It looks like I'll have to cruise over to the Radar Open then! I can't imagine Tim would go to the Big Dawg without a little tune up!

Thanks for the invite! I have two weeks before our club opens, so I may very well contact you! I guess that's the surest way to get my Team Spokane fix. A bunch of Spoke-a-loos on pink skis! What could be better?!