Centurion Carbon Pro pulling Nationals - who needs practice behind one?

SkiKolb

• Baller
We will be providing practice behind our Carbon Pro at Lapoint Ski Park in Orlando before and during Nationals. We are located right off the turnpike about 2 hr 15 minutes from West Palm. We can offer practice for slalom and trick. Most likely your driver will be Kris or Jenn LaPoint. Be ready to run you personal best or even set a record behind the Carbon Pro! These boats are sweet. Call me at 330 283-2599 to set up a set or check out lapointskipark.com. Our practices sets will cost $30 and include a driver.

• Baller
Having Driven and Skied behind the Carbon Pro at Lapoint Ski Park, I will agree totally in what Eric states above...This is a very well sheltered and great place to ski..That is a great deal at only $30 a set..Anyone coming to, or passing through Orlando, should take advantage of this offer.

• Baller
Thanks @BG1and @Ed_Johnson for the nice words and feedback on our new ski site! We are also have a limited number of spots left for membership at LaPoint ski park, starting at $1000/year and include the use of the boat. Good luck to all at Nationals this year!

• Baller
I only wish they would have opened these Lakes a year earlier...Rini's, Mapple's, and now Lapoint's are all within 10 mins from me, and I'm paying out big bucks for a new SN200..Wow, ski at Lapoints for only $1000 a year, this is a good deal, with great skiers.