2013 Midwest Regionals

GAJ0004

• Baller

I just signed up last night to go to Minnesota. This is my last year in Men 3. One of the days I will have a Lake Latonka t-shirt on, and at the slalom starting dock I will be the guy with the black and red neovest and wetsuit shorts, and on the trick starting dock I will be in a black and red shorty wetsuit. If you spot me, say hello. Good luck fellow ballers..

• Baller_
Gary, met you last year on the dock....I think. I was the guy skiing with shades on. Will be there again this year. Last year in Men 3 for me as well. Infact, I have 2 passes left. Reg and Nats. Stop by our FifthWheel. Hopefully we will be on the panincula half way down.

• Baller_
Got to watch Nate Smith score 1 at 43. Very cool. Skiing tomorrow. Once again, great family fun atmophere. Camping on site so we'll get to wake up to the roar of the inboards in the am. Good luck to all that ski and congrats to those who have.

• Baller_

@MS is correct. Grew up in MN. Moved to FL outa college. Skied outa region this yr and last yr. Lots of Fam and Friends from MN came to watch. Living in FL it's rare that they get to see me ski. So with my sisters huge fifth wheel camper we all made a weekend out of it. Great time and the Midwesterner in me just loves the friendliness here. It's all about family, team and friends. Love it. So without being able to place as I'm outa reagon, I unofficially placed 4th with 3@38. Shoulda tossed the ski at 4 ball but went to the inside. Oh well. Off to Nationals. Thanks to the site owners for awesome accommodation. All the officials and the announcer that made it fun and was at it again ALL weekend.

Correction: someone's gates got pulled I guess soooo.. 3rd

• Baller

I came in 13th in slalom and 7th in tricks I Men 3. Moved up a little from last year. 1 1/2@32 off was my score. My 28off was sloppy, and totally botched up 32 off. Placement turned out better than I was expecting though.