How often do you shoot video of your skiing

disland

• Baller
@KcSwerver I know, but I've been thinking about it for awhile. I never get to see myself ski, so I'm always guessing at what I'm doing. Got some video a couple of weeks ago, and it helped me figure out some things I was doing very wrong. This thread just reminded me I needed to get camera mount, so I ordered it while I was thinking about it.

• Baller
Every set since 1995...Both tricks and slalom...It is the greatest coach ever....Slo-mo shows everything your doing wrong, and sometimes you get to see something you actually did right. Those are OMG off the couch moments...Rare though !!!

• Baller
I try to get at least one video session each week. So far it has really helped me...not really because I know what I'm doing right/wrong but because I can show it to friends and you guys so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. haha

• Baller
Just started mid season with video. 75% of my sets. Man have I been stupid for not doing this sooner. So much of what I "felt" or thought I was doing was just not the case. One of the biggest benefits is being able to get coaching from others who can watch the video and give me feedback.