Big Dawg finals??? Where is all the chatter????

bhs

• Baller_
I have to give it to Jeremy Newby-Ricci. 6 rounds 3 into 41 = 1@41, 2.5@41 and 3@41. And 2 deep 39s. Didnt know the man but my Italian friend did. When Ricci got to the 16, Stefano said he would win. So I started to really watch this guy. Wow.

• Baller
Jeremy was very impressive. I had not watched him much before, but his skiing is simple and solid. I told a few people after watching him on Thursday that he was my dark horse to win. If you are a lefty and want to check out some clean skiing look him up on you tube.

• Baller

The night time Big Dawgs finals is the best ski tournament I've ever seen. Period. Everyone is screaming and cheering the guys through the course, beers are flowing on the shore and some amazing skiing.

For me the highlight of the night was when Dave Miller broke at the waist at 2@39 and somehow, scrapped for an extra three balls to get to 5. Some of the most impressive skiing I've ever seen. And he needed every single bit of it because Hintringer (I think it was him) came next and tied him with 5 and Dave advanced because he went first. Just goes to show you, never give up!

Water skiing needs more night tournaments.