S2 it's all a bit Marvin Gaye

Stevie Boy

• Baller_
At the nationals, if memory serves me, it had that funky snake skin (for lack of a better term) on the bottom along with the steps. Like the A3s skin. But it was hot and we were moving though the product tents quick so hoping I'm remembering that correctly.

• Baller

@wish looks like you got it about right, they have Speed Skin as well as the Step technology

34mph Specific Tournament Water Ski + Designed for Course Skier

Speed Skin - advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed

Acceleration Flex - automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration

Speed Step Technology for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed

Low Taper Shape for the most efficient support through the finish of the turn

5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability

Superlite Construction - a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology

Syndicate Red Adjustable Fin Block

Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA

• Baller

I skied the S2 for a week last year and liked it a lot. I found it a very easy ski to ski on and I matched my PB the first set on the ski. The only reason I don't have one right now is I couldn't take the one I was skiing on and it was going to take them several weeks to get me one. I ski into 35 off consistently.

I don't think the Big Dawgs are on it but I am not as good as they are so what works for them may not be best for me.

• Baller
For what it is worth: I've been on a 2012 S2 - thank you Adrenaline Watersports - for two years. If you can be saved from otf crashes by a magic ski I think this is the one. Just when its a done deal, and I mean past the point of no return, this ski has somehow popped loose from the stall a dozen times for me. I believe it is the safest ski I have been on and haven't been interested in trying anything else. Now I am wondering if the "speed skin" will enhance that characteristic. Skiing is an expensive way to stay in shape!