Gear Bag

xrated

• Baller

Just did a search looking for what everyone uses to haul gear. Lots of what's in your bag. But not so much on what bag. Not looking for ski bags, but as the wife has started to ski we now have more misc stuff to haul around.

Looking for something to throw vests, gloves, tops, lube etc in. It all ends up on the picnic table or bottom of a boat but I'd liek something to keep it in when not at the lake and while traveling to the lake. Added bonus if I can throw wet stuff in after the weekend and not need a garbage bag.

• Baller

I recently changed from a mesh duffle bag to a big laundry basket. The laundry basket is faster and easier to load and unload and is well ventilated so things don't get funky/moldy when they spend a little extra time in the basket while wet

I also keep a couple of the Ikea bags @Chef23 described above for guests. They work great and take up no room while not being used.

• Baller
I just keep my shortie, vest, and rope on a plastic hanger - gloves velcro to the handle of my skibag. Gets hung on the coathook in the back of the truck, which reminds me to take it out of the truck and hang the stuff up seperately in the garage.

I use a liquid force wet mesh bag.

http://www.marine-products.com/liquid-force-wet-mesh-bag-2013.html?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&gclid=CP2G2qPGsrkCFbCDQgodWTsAng

If I go meet someone I can throw my vest, towel, rope, handle, sweatshirt, water, and a lunch all in the bag, then carry my ski bag w/ gloves and soap. It has a very small dry side pocket that you can throw you keys, cell, and wallet in.

If I'm taking a crew out on my boat for a cruise I can fit 4 USCG life vests the bag, and strap the rope around the outside.

And best of all its a back pack, so you have two extra hands to carry what ever else you need.