Goode bracket final results

eurosport

Freddy was unbelievable! Not to mention he is just the nicest guy you have ever met. Dave has his 5@41 on video I'm sure he will release it. There was a strong 1/4ing wind coming out of the dog leg at the 5 ball that was unprotected otherwise I'm sure he would have run it.

• Supporting Member

Go @Chef23! I wonder how many folks picked the entire bracket correctly? My only mistake was under-estimating Regina. What was I thinking!?

I was thinking about Billy Jean vs. Bobby, but I think that comparison is unfair to Todd. From what I understand (that was really before my time), Bobby Riggs was no longer a top-level tennis player at the time of the match. Todd is a total kick-ass skier.

So Regina taking him down is actually an even greater athletic accomplishment in my not-especially-humble opinion. (Far less of a political/social accomplishment, but that's a good thing. It reflects how far we've come that those aspects are no big deal.)

• Baller
@Than_Bogan Billy Jean was 29 and at the top of her game and Bobby was 55. However, Billy Jean was #2 in the world and Bobby had defeated the #1 ranked woman in straight sets just a few months prior. Still. Woman's sport has come a long way since 1973! Congratulations Regina! That's an awesome accomplishment.