34MPH Quest or S2

Stevie Boy

• Baller
Both killer skis. I went from the S2 to the Quest only because I lost weight and needed to downsize the ski. No used S2s at the next length down at the time, and the Quest was free to demo, so I demo'ed the Quest. Absolutely unreal ski at any speed IMO but so is the S2!

• Baller
Quest is more forgiving. Can get away with more mistakes and run the pass. I have to ski technically sound for the S2 to perform correctly. Try the Quest and see for yourself Most of the 34 mph skiers at our lake are on the quest. 28 off guys to 39 off guy

• Baller
I switched from an A2 to an S2 because I thought it was more forgiving. I'm on an A3 now and think it's even more forgiving than the S2. Never skied on a quest, but have had several D3's. I liked all of them except the Fusion.

I went from S-2 to the Quest. I demo'ed Quest with no intentions of buying (of course), but liked it so well I went home with it.

IMO-Both are forgiving skies to ride. Quest is faster and takes less energy to ride. Quest is probably better ski for short line.

BTW I have an S-2 for sale also. 2012 66" $500

Email- hogexpress@aol dot com

I went from S-2 to the Quest. I demo'ed Quest with no intentions of buying (of course), but liked it so well I went home with it.

IMO-Both are forgiving skies to ride. Quest is faster and takes less energy to ride. Quest is probably better ski for short line.

BTW I have an S-2 for sale also. 2012 66" $500

Email- hogexpress@aol dot com