boat hours from PP, sale price 196

6balls

• Baller

Howdy,

Two questions:

Hour meter getting finicky. How do I pull the actual hours from the PP module?

What do you figure a near mint (has finicky hour meter) '00 SN196, GT-40, PP, stereo, heater, trailer, cover go for with 200 ish hours? Fantastic wake, strong motor, interior and exterior nearly new condition as is trailer.

Might sell and look for ZO boat in spring.

THX

• Baller

Maybe be different for you but for PP my version 6.4:

Key On

Press Menu and ^ on PerfectPass display at the same time.

Next press ^ 2 times to get to engine hours.

My PP logged 575.5 hrs while the finicky display on the Teleflex Tach shows 629.3 hrs.

I asked PP about the difference and Aaron says PP only logs hours every 3 minutes so that accounts for some of the difference.

If you have teleflex digital display, you may be able to get a better display readout if you can take the gage apart without destroying the bezel. Add filler (with a piece of weedeater string or foam tape) to press on ribbon cable connection. I can provide more details if that is the gauge you have.

• Baller

@thager I have a vehicle to pay off hoping by year end, and will need another one in 2015 when our '06 SUV goes to our son at 16 y.o. and my wife needs a new ride. Trying to do one big expense per year and if I can get rid of this vehicle payment by year end next year may be open if I get s'thing from the current boat and find a ZO equipped replacement. Pay it off by year end 2014 and then I'm equipped to take on the next auto 2015.

I'm not comfortable with the debt I have currently on the auto and also take on the ski boat this fall especially if mine not sold.

But if could sell this fall, invest the cash and then buy s'thing spring...applying that cash and the remainder on loan hoping to pay off year end again it may work.

@MS, nice find, perfect boat for me though would want single axle. I'm sure I could work it thru Brandon.