Zero Off - Mapping course question

skifan

• Baller
I just picked up a 2011 Nautique 200 with Zero Off. I mapped the course and when I pull in direction that I mapped it it beeps exactly at the gates. When I turn around and come back the other way it beeps about 3 feet before the gates consistently through the course. Did I do something wrong? Is there an easy way to fix this?

• Baller

same as above - remap both directions; course may be short; does not affect speed. If it is short, you should hear the last beep (exit gates on the good direction) 3 feet after the gates (although 3 ft at 36 mph may be tough to correlate audio/visual).

3 years ago our floating course was 17ft too long (without our knowledge - all PP boats at the time). Got my ZO boat and immediately detected the problem. Was able to confirm with stop watch as well as google earth that in fact, we were 17ft long.

• Baller

I also have a 2011 SN200 and have the same problem with ZO. Our course was surveyed for

Nationals so I don't think that is the problem. I spoke this weekend (at INT's) with a Natique guy and he says that this is quite common. My difference is only a few feet. Does not seem to effect skiing so may try remapping latter.