Big Doins in Bako

TeamWally

• Baller
INT has rolled into SkiWest Village with Watersports Disneyland this Thur-Sat. Marcus Brown brings the 2014 Mastercraft, 2014 TXI from Malibu, new 200 on display, full line up vendors, skis, boats etc. Skiing on Lake 2 Wakeboard Lake 3, Demos from CWB, Connley and Correct Craft on friday. For all of you shortline 55K skiers who don't quite fit in MM try INT Super Advanced Open 35off and better.intleague.com/us-championships/

...completely off topic....

Wow that brand new boat looks much dirtier than my 20 year old boat. (Though it probably has pretty close to the number of hours mine has, but the MC got them all in the last 3 months).

I also never noticed that sheen looking vinyl on the driver and passengers seats. Is that the camera angle, or is all the interior like that, or is it just certain panels?

Also noticed the gas cap on the drivers side only....that would be a major PITA for me to fill up with my fuel jugs, as my hoist is mounted to the dock on the port side.

How big are those rear locker hatches? Can you fit a few vests in there? or is it just for a six pack?

• Baller_
@joeprunc - those seat skins look just like the upholstery in my 2012, kind of an ivory off-white with a sheen, I'd guess that the new boats with all the interior options of colors will be quite different, you'll just have to figure out how to gas the boat from starboard, there was a lot of storage space in those rear compartments as well as in front/under the observer seat