Sad days, but thanks!

Monkstr6100

• Baller

Finished winterizing the Gekko yesterday and put her away for winter hibernation. Then it SNOWED today her in WI! But, I am glad I had a great season, learned a TON from you guys at BOS, met new great people through BOS that I skied with, and drastically improved my skiing this season more than ever. Bought my first Direct Drive (always just raced around outboard speeders) Gekko GTR! Spent more time on the water and behind the boat than ever before, even with a new born daughter who is 10 months old today. Got on a course for the first time ever, and hacked it horribly, but opened my eyes to a lot of my bad habits (thanks Rob and Boomer). All in all I am a very happy guy with this season. I have a long ways to go, but there is always next season. Now its time to wait out this HORRIBLE long winter, with that slippery, cold, frozen water that falls from the sky! Thanks again everyone at BOS, glad I came across this site! Zach Jachowicz

946522bed6659af2e2ac238d61cbb2.jpg

@monkstr6100, you did good. I saw on BOS a while back that Gekko is back in biz., so I did a little research on the gts 20... Impressive. 1,950 pounds, 19" draft, modern v8 with f.i., Z.O. Option, 30 k plus depending on options. I wonder how the slalom wake is. Please keep us informed.

• Baller
Thanks guys. @madcityskier I will def give ya a heads up if I head out that way, only about an hour or so west of me. @bogboy the gts is what I originally was looking for. A lot of people say it had amazing wake and pretty darn good tracking with being so small. But that small closed bow would not hack it for me with a little growing family. But for a private or small lake that would be the hot setup. The GTR has a sweet small wake and really does track like its on rails! Call up Mark Overbye, owner of Gekko. Super cool guy, has set me up big time and helped me out with questions on my GTR. Great to deal with a company that you can call and chit chat with the number one head honcho.