good gloves

allycat

Hello am after a good set of gloves available in Australia .Am only a free skier but just skied for two days and the old hands got a little saw .Will be camping out and skiing for 4 days over Christmas any suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance

• Baller
Accurate World Cup 3/4's are the only ones I've tried that I can stand as well. They have a little more padding and don't wad up in your palm the way that the thin gloves that my FIL favors do. The 3/4 are important because the fingers are never long enough for me in a set of full gloves.

• Baller

2nd what @XR6Hurricane, @oldjeep & Zman said. I mostly free ski and have been using the Accurate World Cup 3/4 for 5 seasons now. They work great.

I am going to get a new pair of something full finger this year. Only because my hand is a little big for the large and it takes some time to get them off.

• Baller
@AB I always size down my goes to insure that they remain tight and don't bunch when skiing or stretch too much over time. I am barley able to squeeze into a Small when they are dry. Email Clint and tell him what size and brand you are using now and he can make a suggestion as to what size. That is what I did when I first made the switch.

• Baller

I went with the HO 41 Tail after reading in other post how much ballers like old HO gloves and 41s. I had to send them back, the L was too small. The fingers were a little snug on the length but the thumb was just too tight.

I hope the XL will not be too BIG?

A friend also got the Storms from H2O proshop for $25. The price was hard to pass up. But I read they are a thinner glove so I stuck with the 41s.