SN 196 question

bbskier

I'm in the process of puting a downpayment on a 2006 SN 196 SE and will be adding ZO. wondering how others have handled switches for up north mandatory accesories like shower and heater, since there aren't extra switches available on the dash. As a side note, boat is being sold by Bob who skis with the Ski Paradise club in FL, and I am not in FL to see it. Bob does not use BOS, but are there any BOS members who are familiar with the boat? Like new condition?

• Baller
Being a Limited, you'll have dash switches for a heater and shower. I added a heater in my '07 LE, and was easy plug and play, electrical that is. An SE will have the toggles, which aren't equipped to handle either. In that case, Heater Craft supplies the switch to be mounted where you want it.

• Baller_

By the way, if you want to have your shower activated only when the ignition is on and don't want to use the ignition circuit to power the shower pump (which you don't), this is a relay I used for almost that same purpose when installing my heated seat this year:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008K5WXVG/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

The toggle switch at the temp control is great.

My "switch" is at the dash. The buttons don't work any longer, as they are all smooshy. So.... It is a gamble on the cold mornings whether the button comes on. Hopefully it works on your turn!