Nautique Big Dawg World Tour ( Mississippi entry list)

GregDavis

• Baller

How many times will 39 be run? About 1/2 of these guys have run 39 in record tournaments. Should be really interesting

Entry list

1.Dave Goode

2.John Shealy

3.Lonnie Harris

4.George Levien

5.Tim Huston

6.Kyle Jones

7.Chet Raley

8.David Miller

9.Joe Mccreary

10.Jeff Rodgers

11.Charles Mueller

12.Tim Henderson

13.Don Aschenbrenner

14.Jeff Milford

15.Bruce Dodd

16.Ward Mclain

17.Mike Dehlinger

18.Jed Blackburn

19.Jerry Goodson

20.Chad Baker

21.Chris Clark

22.Eric Kelly

23.Jason Staab

24.Scot Jones

25.Harald Hintringer

26.Michael Robinson

27.Gene Levines

28.Seth Stisher

29.George Obser

30.Todd Johnson

31.Chad Scott

32.Ben Favret

33.Kyle Tate

34.Jay Leach

35.Todd Kuykendall

36.Mike Baldwin

37.Marc Shaw

38.Kevin Bishop

39.Thierry Malhomme

40.Drew Ross

41.Rich Foster

42.Jason Seals

• Baller
Just talking with Marc Shaw, he thinks this will be the most difficult Big Dawg in History to make the sweet 16, including all qualifiers and all finals through the years. Basically it will probably take 2 or more at 41 to be one of the top 8 seeds, ( with a good back up score, because there will be a couple ties at 2. therefore you need a good back up score like 5 at 39 or so) then to get into finals with cumulative scores, ( seeds 9 through 16 ) it will most likely take an average of 5 at 39 or better. Wow! the first Big Dawg, Chad Baker won it with 2 and 1/2 at 39. How things have progressed.

• Baller
@GregDavis -- yep -- back at the beginning all of us hacks who ran 38 sometimes thought we had a shot!!! The level of competition now is unreal, and it is really great to see! I would watch 20 hours of Big Dawg webcast straight through -- great skiing and incredible determination by every single skier.

• Baller

MSMS Posts: 2,517 Mega Baller

3:05PM Flag

Write the check right now and make it out to Jeff Rodgers.

MS, I'll take the field, you take Jeff Rodgers, If Rodgers wins, I'll donate $200 to IN HIS WAKES, If he doesn't , you donate $200 I like Jeff, and he is one awesome skier, and I wish him well. This is a win win, because IN HIS WAKES gets $200 either way. Greg

• Baller
Is it possible that this field of skiers is more interesting than any pro event? I think it is more competitive in the sense that there are probably a dozen (maybe 16) skiers that have a true shot at winning. Unlike OM and OW slalom; which may only have 2 or 3 per division, who have a realistic shot at winning the event.

• Baller

The real question is how many runoffs will be needed to trim the field. Lots of consistent skiers who score high!

Posted then realized I think seeding replaces runoffs. I just think there will,be a lot of similar scores posted at the top third.