- Dual Batteries with Perko Switch

- Kenwood Marine Stereo with 3.5mm Aux Input and (2) USB Inputs for iPod

- (4) 6-1/2” Infinity Marine Speakers

- Wedge for Wake Sports

- “10 Foot Pole” Wake Board Pylon with Storage Racks for (4) Boards

- Bimini Cover

- Storage Cover

- Bow Cover

- Well Maintained (ex: Oil changed every 50 hours, Fuel Filters changed, Transmission Fluid changed, new Steering Cable, new Impeller, new Belt, new upholstery on 3 of 4 seat cushions)

2006 BoatMate Trailer

- NEW TIRES installed on 7/5/14

- Single Axle

- Swing-Away Tongue

- Padded Boat Guides

- Disc / Surge Brakes

- Oil Bath Buddy Bearings

- 15” Aluminum Wheels

- Spare Tire

- LED Lights

This has been a great boat! We are very hesitant sell it, but we hope to get into a boat with a little more room for my growing family. We have used it primarily for skiing. It runs very well and pulls very strong! It has been well taken care of and always stored inside. Contact me with any questions…

Waterski Magazine Review:

PERFORMANCE: Power packages were numerous and provided skiers with performance numbers that were off the charts. This ski boat had the ability to pull barefooters and jumpers alike.

WAKE: This ski boat has phenomenal low wakes for slalom and no bump at 22 off. Trick skiers find the wakes clean and the table smooth.

WHAT WE SAID: For several years running, the Malibu Response LX has been one of our favorite all-around ski boats. This versatile open-bow tow boat has earned a reputation for delivering all-event versatility, high-end towing performance and high levels of customer satisfaction.

20’ Long; 90” Beam; 16” Draft, 8 Person Seating Capacity; 35 Gallon Fuel Capacity; SV23 Diamond Hull

• Baller
Yes @gregy I swapped out the steering wheel and shift knob for the Isotta wheel and knob Malibu used from 2004-2006. Totally changes the look of the interior IMO. Isotta discontinued these items so they weren't easy to find. Worth it though

• Baller
@utahslalom‌ I agree, totally changes the look. Mine is missing the center cap on top of looking plane. I'll have to look for one. I've kinda committed to keeping mine for a few more years. If I can figure out a reasonable way to put ZO on it might just keep it indefinitely.

• Baller
It's true @Zman, you have a beautiful boat! @inland‌, thank you for the compliment. I've been looking at a little of everything. Haha. Just trying to find the right boat, with the right options, for the right price. I'm sure my search will gain some momentum once I sell this boat.

• Baller
@inland I think I'm leaning towards a 2007-2011 LXi. I don't have the money for a TXi, and I like that the newer LXi has a taller nose to reduce dipping the nose into the water. I have looked at some '06s though, and I am very jealous of yours :)