Any news on Masterline curved end handle (ala US Gear)

skibug

• Baller
My us gear can almost 1 yr later after it took 6 mths to get a hold of Randy. Then after we talked he said Ill get one out right away, that meant 3 weeks. Well when it showed up it was purple not the color I ordered. I sent it back and ordered a master line. Randy makes a great product but has a real issue with operations. Hope he can get it figured out.

I had great service from Randy at Masterline. fixed my faulty rope AND gave me a new one as a goodwill gesture. He replied to emails within a day or two. All within a week and delivered. Great Service. I'm a customer of Masterline for life. Give the man another go! The product is great.

• Baller
I have a new Masterline "US Gear" styled handle on order and should receive it next week. They are offering one, though I believe that ML is still working out the details on it. They are not doing any advertising of this option yet, that I am aware of.

• Baller
One thing that seems to be a benefit of the rounded ends with the tapering covers on the "V" of the handle rope, is that handle dings on skis are almost never going to happen. The US GEAR style handles just slide right past the the front of the ski and to the side without coming into contact and denting the ski.

• Baller
I had the opposite with the bent handle and ski ding. Skied ML all my skiing life and tried USG, within 2 weeks ding and crushed the side wall of my new mapple 6.0. Back with ML and touch wood, not a problem since.