Anyone on a ho tx ultralight?

bogboy

@horton, thank you john, for the referral to the thread on the cx, and your work on the evaluation. I have really been thinking about the tx sl, but I can see that the cx is worth a consideration also. Thanks again.

@horton, great. So, the cx sl may be a better ski in the course than the tx sl, if my new goals are to get into 34mph, and 22 off? (I know I will try them both now). The reason that I really thought the tx sl would be a logical step up for me from my 2012 triumph, is that they have similar molds, and I am so dang used to the triumph, and I have progressed really well on it, and the sindicate type lay up on the tx sl, I think will provide a real step up in performance from the standard lay up. I think it's really cool that they offer the new light lay up on the tx. I may never get through 34 mph, but i am going to try. I always felt the s2 was a little too small, and I always skied better on the triumph vs. the s2. It's a good problem to have, huh. Do you think that you might ever do an evaluation on the tx sl? Thank you very much.