Win a $100 store credit at Performance Ski and Surf! Design the new BallOfSpray t-shirt

Horton

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@AB‌ have you tried a tech shirt? they're not like cheap 50/50 cotton/poly blends. They're 100% polyester microfiber - very breathable and comfortable. I always insisted on 100% cotton too until I got a few tech running shirts at races. I have one from our local 5k that has a big screened area on the front and it's not like a big, overly inked, sweat inducing blotch on the front of a cotton shirt - it's not even noticeable.

• Supporting Member

On a more serious note, can you make the course view with a little less extreme perspective? Basically move the entrance gate buoys a little closer to each other and not quite so big?

I kinda think I would like that better, but I have the artistic ability of a recently deceased donkey, so maybe I'm visualizing it wrong and would hate it.

• Baller
@Than_Bogan‌ I kind of like the extreme perspective although it's certainly not realistic - the skier ball width is a bit Dr. Jim'ish. I sat at the end of the course last night and it is certainly not as dramatic a view as what I came up with. I'll try moving the gate ball lines in a bit with the same ball size and see how it looks, but I don't think we should have @Edbrazil‌ measure it ;)

• Baller

Substitute graphic image. I like plainer front with graphics on back. Just me.

I like Todd's world skier,,the black silhouette skier, or the one with blue spray. I didn't want to copy but a simple logo front with graphic skier on back I would buy.

bt4vtuidt2jy.png

• Baller_

My wife had the following put on a t-shirt for me only it was "Waterski" instead of BOS.

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah Wait

did you say BallOfSpray?!

No?..blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah

Of course BOS would be in logo form. Haven't got the time to drop it on a T graphic and do not have that BOS font.