like a sonogram of my next baby... it is a boat

Horton

• Baller
Finally, a good looking boat with clean lines and not a lot of clutter with graphics. There is beauty in simplicity. Minimal decals is the way to go. Don't need the tandem trailer though, never could figure out why a 3500 lb boat needs two axles.

• Administrators
@skibug‌ that photo was taken before Centurion logo were added. Boat will arrive with sing axle. Reason she is not here yet is waiting on single axle trailer.

• Administrators

@SDNAH2OSKIER‌ if you are considering getting one come to Bako and ski here for a weekend.

We can maybe even bring in @Rico for entertainment

Where are you?

• Administrators

@skibug‌ honestly I am just chicken. The first one was so pretty I just did it again. My neighbor Roberto Eddie had a red one, sold it and got another red one. He is a chicken too.

I saw a pic of metal flake grey the other day.... very interesting. Maybe next time.

@SDNAH2OSKIER‌ what color would you like me to order?

• Administrators
@SDNAH2OSKIER‌ I'd be very happy to help get you into a Centurion but if you're going to let your dog in the boat I'm going to have to charge you more. it makes me cry

• Baller
Horton, I mostly agree with you on the dog issue as most dogs shed and climb around on the upholstry and such, but I had a Giant Schnauzer, 125# dog, that loved to ride in the boat! He grew up doing it, so he was accustomed to it. We usually didn't have a spotter so his weight balanced the boat perfectly! Plus, he just sat there and attentively watched the skier. You could always tell when the skier fell by his response. I miss that dog! But yea....dogs and boats....usually No Bueno! Durwood's boat was a prime example! Nothing but dog hair!

• Baller
@skibug a dual axle trailer is far better for those of us who have a decent drive to the river/lake. Much more stable and safer at highway speed if you have a blowout or do a bearing. I personally would not buy a single axle for my circumstance but understand if you live right near your ski spot.

• Administrators

@oldjeep‌ I can only speculate on resale. For a long term purchase I would lean 6.0

Fuel? 5.7 should be better but again I am speculating

I dont know if I would opt for the bigger motor? Why? Are you pulling a 250# barefooter? I am 6' 200lbs and always feel like I got pulled right up even on that old Malibu with the Dog in it and doubt that even had 300hp. I am not rich but one thing I dont think much about is how much fuel is going into the boat, maybe not skiing enough to make me care. I am also a tandem trailer guy but out of necessity. Locally its about 8 miles to the ramp but on the freeway, and during the summer it does multiple 180 mile runs.

@Horton, that dog dont shed (or hunt) and it was a Malibu so who cares really ; )

• Administrators

The advantage of the bigger motor is that it is not working as hard. It is a trade off between cost of fuel and longevity.

And it is AWESOME to drive.