How much do you really know about skiing??

Detrick

• Baller

On the leaderboard, looks like no one is doing better than 87%. So, either one of the questions

is a trick question, or Detrick's answers aren't all correct. Pretty much straightforward

questions, other than obscure stuff, like who is ranked # 50 in the World.

• Baller

75%, but I didn't answer two questions because the time ran out....didn't see the damn timer. Oh and @scotchipman, "I have no idea which question I got wrong, I know all of the answers" there lies the problem. you THINK you know all the answers!!!!!! :)

• Baller

Still looking for someone to post what all the "right" answers are. No one appears to be

getting over 87%. Sorry Brian, I didn't look at the Elite standings. Must have had some good

results in 2014. The results posting via IWSF/IWWF appears to behind, on 2014 events.

No worries @Edbrazil I know it is hard to keep track of the two ranking lists with one being updated after each Elite Event and the other on a bi-annual basis. Yes, 2014 has been a good year for me, thanks! I sent you a message about the answers.

• Baller

6 buoys in the course

259m long not including pre gates.

58km boat speed

11.5m from centre line out to the ball

16.08 seconds through the course

9.75m is the world record line lenght

26 buoys in the course including pre gates

all of the above - for when the skier is done.

Just letting you all know I'm looking into the problem. I took the test with the answers I gave them, the right answers, and received an 87% as well. I will keep you updated on what I find out from Lockerdome. @scotchipman‌ @Edbrazil‌ @auskier‌ @webbdawg99‌ @JWebSki‌ @adkh2oskier‌