Wakeye help.

I5boi

So after a several weeks off from skiing and several new iPhone updates, all our videos from tonight were messed up. The phone was placed into the mount with the correct orientation but upon playback, the video was always at the wrong view (portrait when it should be landscape and vise versa).

I know this has been discussed before and how to fix but it's time for sleepy. I'm hoping someone can answer how to fix this before our morning sets.

Thanks!!

• Baller

@I5boi‌ if you are using the wakeye app the videos are only viewable in landscape in the same orientation that they were taken. You have to turn the phone to landscape to view them in landscape. This is different than watching videos you took on your iPhone.

If you are using the camera on the phone make sure the phone is in landscape recording mode. You can do this by looking at the screen and seeing the time stamp move to the landscape orientation. I have no had any issues recording with my iPhone and the wakeye app.

@15boi to record in Wakeye and view in landscape not only does the iPhone need to be mounted in landscape, but also it must be mounted with the volume buttons ( situated on the side of the phone ) underneath. As soon as you turn it that way you will see the data displayed at the top of the landscape screen. I've also recorded dozens of sets without issues now.

• Baller

I've had a few passes that recorded in portrait mode mysteriously - sandwiched between passes in the same set that recorded properly in landscape mode.

Today I am having difficulty pulling up yesterday's sets at all. I've powered my iphone down several times now and still no change in the Wakeye app. But I've been very pleased with the app and it's performance and can overlook the occasional glitch.