Camaro Rocks!

MattP

• Baller

Fall creeped rather quickly into North Ga this year. I took my sets today in my Camaro 2mil shorty and it was just like summer with a little more color in the trees! If y'all haven't tried the Camaro products you better stock up now Fall is here! I have some more Camaro gear heading my way and I can't wait to try them out.

Today's view post Camaro skiing. - Whitestone Lakes - Talking Rock, GA

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10724913_1390119977945079_1494992081_n.jpg

• Baller

@Matt great to hear you love your Camaro gear! Update: the 2015 has now gone out to all the retailers, with just a small amount of 2014 left to gobble up at a reduced price. There are a few subtle changes but nothing too significant same great product warm and flexible. Still no dock repair allowed while wearing any Camaro gear ever, ski in it and take it off for all other water chores!! The 2015 Impact Vest has added flotation (but NOT coast guard approved) for many of you that felt you were a little too sinky, but the vests are not scheduled to hit the US until January 2015... Enjoy a great product that is made to keep water skiers warm and extend our seasons!

I am sending out a big thanks to all the Baller support and don't forget to enter the "Baller" discount code when ordering, you can get the code from clicking on my ad!

• Baller

@waterskigirl - I wore my Camaro 2mm full suit for the first time this morning (not really cold enough yet but wanted to try it pretty bad)...First, let me say the material and fit feel perfect, the suit is awesome - but upon putting it on, I noticed a small hole in the left arm, and I didn't put it there. What is the return policy for an issue like this? I posted here as infomational to the BOS crew

• Baller

@texas6 they are prone to finger marksjtyy5x0q98r4.jpg

just like the one I have attached here this does not affect the performance just looks. I have some patch kits that I can send. If there is a "hole" that is a different story...why don't you email me with a picture me and we'll discuss your specific issue.

• Baller_
The silver tech as I have experienced does just what @waterskigirl‌ shows. They also chafe pretty bad against vests with straps and buckles. That said, I've used Seal Cement Neoprene Repair to permanently repair the tares she pictured. Tiny little bit and hold together. Hardly can see it. My daughter had what @Texas6‌ pictured and I used the same thing but filled the gap in layers. Put a layer in (wax paper on the inside if hole goes through), let dry, another layer, let dry and so on until it was level with the suit. Also worked. Visible and can feel it but really not bad considering the cost of replacement.

• Baller
For what its worth I bought a Black Tech top from Robbie and I love it. Besides being lightweight and warm the key for me is the range of motion the top offers. After all why wear a heater top or suit unless you can have freedom of movement? However, these benefits also mean that you don't treat Camero stuff like a normal neoprene suit/top..........because its not.

• Baller

I received a full blacktec 2.0 mm last week from Robby and tried it out. I haven't skied in it yet, but I floated around in 75F water for about 10 minutes between a friend's sets. It got hot as hell so I had to take it off, but I have confidence it will serve me well this fall.

You do have to baby it a bit though, I've scuffed it already with a coat hangar on the neck liner. I sealed it with some urethane glue, but it made me realize I need to be more careful. I just ordered a wetsuit hangar to protect the investment.

• Baller
Camaro suits are the best of the best performance-wise, but really high maintenance. I always use a boardshort on top of full suits or shorties, and I am extra careful when putting them/taking them off.

• Baller
I'd like to mention that Robbie and Camaro did the right thing and stood behind their product, understanding that I didn't put the hole in it of course. Kudos to them for that kind of customer service. Color me impressed

• Baller
@waterskigirl‌ , I've been seriously considering one of the Camaro suits but after reading some of the post's that mention abrasion issues I'm a little hesitant. I use a Powervest, is this maybe not the best combination? I guess I could wear a rash guard over the suit, but do I run the risk of ruining the suit where the straps from the vest would contact the suit?

• Baller
@"Steven Haines"‌ The beauty of the Camaro suit is the fact that it's made from soft stretchy rubber that insulates well and allows for excellent freedom of movement. For what it's worth, I'm pretty confident mine was damaged in transit. But if anything is going to rub on the outside excessively like a strap, probably a good idea to protect your suit as best you can - my .02 but I'm sure Robbie or the manufacturer could speak to it better than me as I am purely speculating based on little use

• Baller
@Texas6, from the comments above and your first hand experience, I'd have to agree! Pretty sure I'd wear two holes in it in no time under my arms along my rib cage. I don't dare ski in that vest with out protection for my skin! I'm wondering if a rash guard over it would be enough protection to keep from ruining it? Maybe not a good fit for my application. It sounds like an awesome product though!

• Baller
I had a problem with my blacktec 1mm Long sleeve shorty, during a deep start it developed a small tear on the inseam. I sent it back to Austria and It was repaired and Fedex'ed back to me in Australia. Very impressed with that level of support from Camaro.