BOS Bookmarks

Bill22

• Baller

I was thinking the other day BOS should have a way to keep a quick list (Bookmarks) of your favorite discussions. Especially if you're are doing research on buying a new ski or new boots you want to keep a list of discussions about that ski.

I thought maybe BOS already has this feature. Well what do you know it was right there under my name top right all this time.

I know @MattP‌ is going to say some of us are useless, like herding cats. I just never looked for it before and the star to bookmark a page just does not jump out at you.

If you never used it, (and I am probably not the only 1) the button to bookmark a discussion is to the right of the discussion title.

• Baller_
Prob my favorite feature. I have booked marked everything having to do with my SN or a GT40. Some other boat care posts and lots of ski technique posts. My least favorite feature is the Marked all Viewed as my fat thumb hit's it and then I have no idea which ones I've skipped for a later read. That one should be waaaaaay over to the side or bottom or something.

• Administrators

Should ban you all.

"Best of" is filtered by posts with the most "likes" "awesomes" or "insightfuls". I can also promote a post to "best of". It is all automatic...