Who wants my stick?

RazorRoss3

• Baller

Well, it turns out that just like @razorskier1, my baller tag is now a misnomer. I have recently picked up his Mapple 6.0 after he switched to the T2 and now find myself with a 2 Seasons used 2012 68" Razor 2 A flex in great great condition and because the nostalgia has worn off I'm also selling my 2009 67" O'Brien Elite with 4 seasons on it. Feel free to message me about either of them, prices negotiable.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Slalom&postid=30310

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Slalom&postid=30309

• Baller
@razorskier1 skis more passes per set and sets per season than any other skier I have met. During the Summer when I'm home I usually match the set count but in pass count I still can't keep up with the old man, and I'm 21, wasn't I supposed to pass him up 5-6 years ago? Both of the skis are still in excellent condition, I'm just a little OCD about my skis (like everyone else on this site) to the point where a member of the Iowa ski team was taking it out of my car at a tourny and said "don't worry, I won't harm the precious".

• Baller

@Brady‌, you may have me confused for someone else, I haven't had video taken of my skiing since the spring with the exception of last weekend.

Not wanting to handle my precious doesn't exclude you from the razor, only the elite was ever called that if its semantics you're worried about.

As @6balls says, the razor skis today the same as it did 2 seasons ago and it has 2 gold medals at the Great Plains conference championships under its belt, great ski. The elite has won itself a few medals as well.

• Baller
The Razor2 is a great ski as was the Fisher #01 and the mold that the 2 came from. RTM construction makes it almost bullet proof. Based on the Goode 9400 I think with inserts. Horton's review on the 68A Razor 3 was not so good, so don't confuse them. RazorRoss3s ski is a lot of stable performance into very short line if needed for not so much cash and it will outlast the skier.

• Baller
The strange part of that is that from last March to now I've cut 7 pounds and somehow gained strength at the same time. Planning on maintaining a little under 180 through the winter and maybe turning the bench press 400 club Tshirt into a 500 club. Only 35lbs short as of August.

• Baller
Just go set a record already...you could compete down in the 182 lb class (thus not replacing my record in the 198's!!) Start in on some creatine and 500 will fall for you this winter. I wanna be there. Somehow this became a weight lifting thread instead of selling skis...so back on track the Razor2-A68 is a mean ski...someone should buy it.