Any Early Reports on V-Type

JAS

• Baller
I was at the over 35 worlds and they were doing free demos, the people I spoke to, who had a demo on it, did not seem to be over excited about it, but one set, on a different/new ski, is not really going to give you a fair go, a couple of people said they equaled what they were doing on there current ski.

• Administrators
There are just not many out there. I say it is a wise that HO is waiting to dot all "I"s and cross all "T"s before the skis get to the public.

• Administrators

@Stevie Boy‌ anything is possible but I don't think so. Asher looks really good on his and production skis are out there. Heck @wtrskior‌ saw one.

• Baller

It's a shame the video of Will Asher, that was on the homepage, did not show the previous pass, it would have been nice to see video of the ski, through the whole course, instead of a couple of bouy,s.

I do agree with Horton, it did look impressive, but there again Will Asher was riding it.

• Baller_

I asked him directly, ski in hand, this past Sat if it was an S2... Yes was the answer and the steps were on the bottom of the ski and graphics were S2. He also looked at mine and commented on how many design elements of the S2 were incoprerted into the V-Type. I think he woulda just showed me his vs telling me. If I misunderstood him I musta had a couple gallons of water still in my ears from my set. Sooooo...back to ....

just sayn ;-)

• Baller
I just wanted to point out that V Type has already reached the edge of ski world and not only one, there was one more available to demo. As far as the story above it is true, the guy is under 17, skis into deap -35@36 comes from an A3 and skis better and better all the time.

• Administrators
I heard a report from a open rated skier who shall not be named .... that he ran over 4 ball at 41 off is first set on the V-Type. That is saying something.