Wood Sunglasses

Klundell

• Baller

I've worn my Oakley's in the ocean and on the lake for the last 4 years and I'm not talking about just in a boat. If I don't plan to be skiing, I dive/jump in with my sunglasses. The only time I've lost them was when I dove into a crashing wave in the Mediterranean. Thankfully the water was clear though so I could pick them back up.

Interesting concept and everyone has their own opinion of sunglasses style so I don't think looks will be a problem. Seen plenty of "floating" sunglasses go to the bottom of the lake though. I'd definitely buy the bamboo swellshades over wood too. More durable and will flex more before snapping.

• Baller
Both the indiegogo and swell shades have a pretty distinct look to them. I always hate buying glasses without being able to wear them though, not even for the look or fit as much as the lens quality especially with polarized lenses. I will say that some of those bamboo with the blue/red lenses from swell shades look pretty cool though. I currently have a pair of Maui Jims that I love and the company is really good about replacing lenses for pretty cheap. My biggest sunglasses problem is that the lenses get a scratch not that they go swimming so that is an important perk for me.