Adhesive Remover for Dual Lock?

GOODESkier

• Baller

Goo gone citrus remover. Pull the tape off, then soak the remaining foam backed adhesive with the goo gone. The foam should soak up the fluid nicely, just lightly reapply a few times over a 4-6 hours and scrape it off with a plastic scraper (plastic drywall putty scrapers work well). Should come right off. Time is your friend and the citrus goo gone won't harm the ski at all.

Wash the ski with soap and water.

I've tried Goo Gone, lighter fluid, white spirit, you name it. To remove it easily there is one way. Purchase a tube of silicone remover. Apply, leave an hour, its gone! Particularly the PS plate was difficult to do without this. Ski was no problem. My dual lock is ready to be renewed for next season so I will do mine soon. That OB4 system looks good and no messy Dual lock!

• Baller

@Zman - never seen that before. I use the hard core solvent stuff for everything. Haven't had it damage any surfaces yet. Stuff is banned in CA, so you know it is good ;)

http://3mcollision.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/8/08987.jpg