Skiing behind outboard boats

bowty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@GregHind Thanks. I thought it was a pretty creative solution. Its Wake Edition S but I'm not sure what software version. It works fairly well as long as the driver doesn't overshoot the set speed when pulling up a skier. The one issue I have not been able to resolve is it won't register RPM, which I don't think is a huge deal for Wake Edition. I do intend to upgrade to 3 Event Version 9 this year so will have to rectify that issue. I think I might need something like this to increase the voltage or change the signal to something PP can understand 855nn8gkldu8.png

Any insight into this issue would be appreciated

• Baller
@BC_Skier ive looked up the Suzuki 2 stroke and it appears to use the same tasch signals as a Yamaha 2 stroke which works fine with PP. is it reading the wrong RPM or can’t you make it read at all? Have you tried inverted setting? How good is your earth? Is both tach signal and earth wires hooked up correctly? In my experience the PP tach signal works with pretty much anything.

@GregHind I am getting no reading at all. I will have to double check everything when I take the boat out of storage, but I'm sure i have tried all settings including inverting signal. And I think I have tried multiple times to ensure I have a good connection. Good to know though that it should work though.