Merry Christmas

Butte-Ski

• Baller

For Christmas I had a bunch of our old family videos converted to DVD for my wife as a gift. We watched the first 2 tapes on DVD tonight. Funny stuff. It began with footage of my first child, but then was consumed by a one-week party at Jim's place called Club Ross with multiple families.

We primarily skied @razorskier1's Centurion Warrior Barefoot Comp, but some behind Drew's '96 MC Prostar 205 as well. We footed in horrible conditions two at a time at 15 off tucked in tight to the wake. We did infrared video of 8 guys footing in the dark behind each of two boats, and a 6 man barefoot line in daylight behind the Centurion. We even "free skied" at 15 off!

At the end I did some mock commercials with my fancy '99 state of the art camera. One of them stated that this Club Ross production was brought to you by Leinenkugel's beer...keep drinking it and you'll look just like Jim! Other ads were for Ski Centurion, the power for the 6 man barefoot line, KD skis--simply the best, and the cooking of Renee Haugh...If Renee cooked it...I'm eating it.

Fun trip down memory lane and seeing our kids as newborns and toddlers who are now in college or about to be there (not to mention seeing Jim and I with full heads of hair)...makes for a fun Christmas and I am looking forward to the next DVD in the series.