Moomba Slalom

skidawg

• Baller

Ahem: scotchipman

If you go to that page, at the left side, under "Results", in addition to "Live Results", there are

PDF links for Open Women Slalom, Tricks, Jump, Open Men Tricks, and Jump.

But: NO Open Men Slalom there. Even though that event's first round is long over.

Im just wondering if anyone else noticed Will Asher on a D3 ski? Its covered in HO stickers but I was sure I could see the D3 signage at the top of the ski. I had another person look on Saturday and they said the same thing.

• Baller
Magic day at Moomba today. Happened to be standing with Joel's dad whilst he had his run, absolutely over the moon when he ran his 39, it was great to see. We knew it was a big score on the river, Nate just too good on the day. Joel really pumped when he came in, quick chat and signed the kids shirts, awesome. I think he's picked up where he left off at the end of last season in the US. Should be in the battle for wins I think this year.

• Baller

I fell asleep during the blackout and missed the rest of the guys...

Emma's 38 was pure experiance. Awesome to see her back in the running this year. Karen looked really solid as well. With it being a worlds yeat I will predict that the women and the men will be mixing it up quite a bit in the top placements at events

• Baller
@deeski Usually wouldn't comment, but you definitely saw that one wrong. @horton is correct. HO V Type off the shelf with a black bottom graphic. The others were running the yellow graphic ski so just looks different. He crushed that 39 on it.

• Baller
That's a picture of what they carried onto the podium. Not necessarily what they skied on. Several years ago, a pro in a rush to get to the podium grabbed one of my sons skis for a photo op. I had to laugh at the sigh of relief he had when after a few seconds of cameras going off when he looked at the ski knowing that the brand was correct but thankful of the huge mastercraft sticker proudly displayed.

• Administrators
@ntx very true. In this case I would bet a bottle of Scotch that those are the skis they actually skied on at Moomba. Feel free to challenge me on this kind of thing. @AdamCord owes me a bottle from yesterday