Wake Surf banners on BallOfSpray? What the heck!?

Horton

• Administrators

I was semi surprised how many of you said you wake boarded and surfed in a recent poll. Wake Surfing looks like fun. I even talked to some industry folks about starting a Wake Surf web site – just like BallOfSpray but surf. Sadly I think the project is not going to happen.

Is BallOfSpray going soft on slalom and 3 event? NOPE. This site is still about slalom skiers for slalom skiers. In small chance you do need some Wake Surf gear it would be cool if you visited towanza.com

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/banners/2015/towanza%20side.jpg

• Baller
As a marketing guy, it makes good sense to me. There is great appeal for Wakesurfing among mid-30s and up, and by default it means lake-lifestyle, water-sports-enthusiasts who lust after the same boat brands that ballers do. Essentially the exact demographics you've attracted to BoS.

I surf a lot. This will be my 12th season of it. We get our slalom sets in in the morning and then surf the rest of the day. I might wakeboard once a year but that's it. We are all slalom and surf. Anyone looking for advice, tips, boats or just want to BS about surfing, hit me up.

I've met a lot great people through wakesurfing. The folks are Towanza are good people. State of the art exists at jameswalkerwakesurfing.com

A quick shot of my wake. I've been through some extensive mods to get my Ddrive to do this.

4df82v2m3f07.jpg