Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

April swerve

LZywicki1

• Baller
Ice out 95%, water level way up, lots of floating logs, debris. Still piles of snow in the yard and snow rain mix in the forecast for the later part of the week, highs in the low 40's for the weekend. Snow ski season ended 2 days ago, H2O ski season will have to wait just a little longer. Guys up north of me in the St Lawrence valley are already in, just had to push the ice chunks out of the way to get the boat in.

• Baller

Today, I took a tournament set, cold off the dock, and matched my tournament PB! in April! Holy cow!

I had been skiing great all off season, but was cheating in ZO Practice mode at 33MPH. That past few weeks, I've been back up to 34.2. I've been skiing all year for the last 4 years. Never missed a month. This year has been more generous with warm days, and Camaro has kept the colder water at bay.

• Baller

Season officially underway in alberta. Air was up to 68° today. I skied just before dark. Water was 52° so decided to skip the drysuit. Maiden set on my new private site. It was sure awesome. I think we are gonna name it "the beaver dam" landowner guesses that there could be double digits of them in the lake. Florida has gators. Alberta has beavers. 6axrivc0wnnd.jpg

btq3wpe1atnv.jpg

• Baller

Temps 50 n 50 two nights ago for free ski. Buoys going in tomorrow.

@ob throw down a big score at Big Dawg Mexico. Saw the roster...you've got a great shot at the top 10! Winning...not so much!

In all seriousness, I'm quite envious of the skiing your doing at fantastic sites...keep posting pics.

@OB, it looks like paradise. Are you one of the guest coaches? If not, I'll bet you'r doing your share of coaching anyway. Make sure you sign up for the the tower crane bungee jump in town. They will calibrate the length of your fall, to dunk you in the pool if you want. They have pretty accurate weight scales. Have fun.