Who is this man, what is the line length & what is he skiing on?

Horton

• Baller

Freddy has a lot of angles in his stance and stack (not criticizing, just noting). Not all lined up in a classical stack, but obviously very effective. Gives me some hope.

And before anyone of you think you can use it, "Classical Stack" is already the name of my new band.

• Baller

@Wish most of the pros don't get much money from the ski companies to ride their product particularly Goode. Freddy might not have been getting much more than skis from Goode. One pro told me a few years ago it wasn't enough money to stay on a ski if there was something you skied better on.

If a skier is involved in designing the skis it might be different but I don't think Goode pays much money for sponsorships.

• Baller
the thing i take away from that video is how incredibly efficient he is at converting down course speed to cross course speed. seems like almost zero energy loss -just zip and he's screaming across toward the other side. he makes marcus look down right lazy...

• Baller
with LCQ coming up very soon, there will be a number of very serious contenders looking to have a bite at 43 and make the masters. 3 at 41 wont be hard for many, winning in a field that will most likely have a higher winning score than at callaway, will be.