new promotion 5/3 inversion drysuit trial

6balls

Than_Bogan I just had www.diverightinscuba.com replace my neck seal on my Sahara. I also bought some drysuit glue and finishing tape to make a few other repairs. I did this over the winter so I can use this spring. It took 2 weeks from the day I shipped until I received repaired suit. Looks like new. Total repair with supplies and shipping was $140.

@Than_Bogan I just had www.diverightinscuba.com replace my neck seal on my Sahara. I also bought some drysuit glue and finishing tape to make a few other repairs. I did this over the winter so I can use this spring. It took 2 weeks from the day I shipped until I received repaired suit. Looks like new. Total repair with supplies and shipping was $140.

• Baller_

If it is at all as stretchy as the suits you read about here then it is a winner. 4mm wont really be that big a deal. If my 2mm was a 4mm it would half as flexible soooo....more like a second skin then my own skin as I do not even feel like I'm wearing a wet suit.

@MattP you may want to document the date on that "being right" thing ;)

• Baller
Actually have Camaro sending me samples of several heavier suits for those in climates that need more than the 2mm. Should have them in a few weeks, so I will have them in stock for fall if any seem right for waterskiing...stay tuned, thanks for asking...@ ms same brains!

• Baller
My current drysuit is an Oneil (assault I think)...it's ok. The best Drysuit I ever owned was a Bare Ultradry that lasted me about 12 years with very little care other than replaced cuffs once and patched a few times. You kind of have to figure Canadians would make a pretty good drysuit.

• Supporting Member
@waterskigirl If you need a guinea pig, I might be a candidate this fall. I'm fairly unhappy with the baggy suits, but there just doesn't seem to be a good alternative right now. And I (historically anyhow) spend a LOT of time in a drysuit, so I really need one I love!