Western Regional s website

rwskier

• Baller
Question for Richard or Russel If I can only get to 1 maybe turnements before regionals what do I need to run to qualify? I have been skiing and around this forever but they( US water ski) make it so hard to figure out.

• Baller
@Deanoski The entry requirements for the regionals merely states that you need to be a level six skier. Of course the buoy cat will change depending on your age division and the amount of skiers in that grouping. Of course the buoy count will change depending on your age division and the amount of skiers in that grouping. Just as an example the current minimum requirement for men's five is about two at 28 off. If you only ski one tournament there is a 10% deduction of your score. If you account for the deduction in this scenario you would have to ski approximately four and 32 off in order to still qualify for regionals. Of your score. If you account for the deduction in this scenario you would have to ski approximately four and 32 off in order to still qualify for regionals hopefully that makes some sense to you.

• Baller

@Deanoski you need to jump in the truck with me a few times this summer.......... although I am having a hard time swallowing the $119 to ski ONE ROUND. But hey, it is what it is. I may make the decision based on my level of skiing when regionals occur and wait till the last moment to register.

I think I am already qualified based on my last 3 tournaments in 2014 by what I can see. About a 3@38 average in those last 3 tournaments I skied for M3. All 3 tournaments were after August 30, 2014.

Am I safe to assume that?