Love our boat!!

supersonicus

• Baller_

Let your dad know there is a small dandelion starting to pop up just to the left of the trailer tire.

JK

My dad's lawn in MN looks the same. That photo should be sent to Scotts Lawn Company as a promo shot for their "Weed and Feed" turf builder products. The contrast between the boat and the lawn is cool.

@rockdog Thanks for the compliment. I have a thing for early 70's vintage Correct Crafts and this scheme is reminiscent of them. Was lucky to come across this boat as it has very low hours, a 6 liter and the previous owner was beyond meticulous with his stuff. Its near showroom condition...

196=best ski boat ever made. No BS pickle nose or platypus nose, fuel economy, acceleration, drives in a straight line, wakes, spray, no idiotic cat converters, fits in a normal garage, feels as tight after 13 years as the day it left the factory, quite, smooth, AND IT JUST LOOKS as good as it is.

• Baller
My dad has a Cayenne with the V8 - and that thing is a total beast. Not to mention how comfortable that thing is. I'd have no qualms pulling a boat behind it. I use our 2011 Explorer (which has a V6) to tow our Moomba Mobius - and that has a tower. Sure - it slows it down a little but it works just fine. (Explorer is a uni-body as of 2011)