SC

NC

AL

AZ

CA

UT

WA

CO

Not bad considering I'm not a pilot. Only six new states since my work travel ramped up a lot a couple years ago but LOTS of new lakes. Like @bishop8950 I've been at this a long time and have lived in three regions.

• Baller
@Edbrazil and @Horton you guys were dead on, Bell Acqua. Beautiful venue, great ski site, historic too. Thank you Bret Meiner (sp?). You guys have a great site and great members. Bret gave me pull and some help too. I've said it over and over, I'm just getting back to skiing, and not planning to stay on longer lines for long. Bret was a great help. Thank you sir. Anyone who gets a chance, ski this historic place. Thank you Mike Todd for getting me a couple sets lined up

• Baller

The Bell Acqua site has a unique distinction: 3 World Record jump distance payouts. First, at

the US Open 2000 for Toni Neville, then at the Malibu Open 2002 for both Elena Milakova and

Freddy Krueger. $25000 X 3 = $75000. At the year 2000 event, Scot Ellis had his lifetime

personal best (so far) of 70.1 meters, which was just a foot shy of a World Record for him. We

did some strange stuff there. For year 2000, the jump rideout was too short for the guys, and

so the ramp was moved back 40 feet. Still, Bruce Neville did an island-ride. In 2002, we turned

the jump ramp around into the prevailing headwind. And, of course, people thought that we

were nuts to mess with an existing jumping setup. There was barely enough room on the

countercut vs. shore, and no time to relax before the 600 buoy. Emma Sheers did exceed the

World Record, but Elena took it away just 2 minutes and 55 seconds later, at the 2002 event.

The 2002 event likely killed the Golden Goose for record JU bonuses. None offered since then.