Design the next BallOfSpray Centurion for the chance to win a Wakeye XT-One

Horton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@Horton , last night, first time in the course and my gf realized I need a different boat, a slalom tug. You could really help sway her decision with a complimentary wakeye. Just throwin that out there... From what I'm reading, the sport needs more addicts/members...

• Baller
Hmm, she's pretty much in love with the Malibu at this point and so am I. We likes the open bow for what we are going to do with it. Guess I'll have to buy my own wakeye unless I end up winning the contest!

• Baller
I like the black with yellow stripe but I don't like the tan interior. Not sure what I would do for the interior with that color combo. I would think a black decked boat would be really hot in the summer. I remember MC had a Team boat that was all black 7 or 8 years ago. I am not sure what people thought of those.

• Baller
@chef23 I'm pretty sure I know what people thought of those. Hot to the touch, tough to keep appearing clean, shows water spots which burn into the hot surface, show even minor gel coat scratches/imperfections. Black can look pretty cool, though.