Strada Bindings?

Bunger

I am going to be replacing my *very* old Kidder Redline with either a used Strada or a used Senate. Most that I am finding are blanks, so I need to find bindings ( preferably used ).

I am trying to stay as cost conscious as I can and would love ( though don't know if its possible ) to stay under $150 for both bindings.

I generally wear a 10.5 shoe, but my two sisters may also use the ski... so I was looking for bindings that would fit a size range would be ideal.

I was looking as the Strada Vector size Medium boots, but am just lost at this point.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Baller
Just to help you clarify... Radar Strada is one model of bindings. Radar Vector is a different model of bindings. The Vectors are designed to be more adjustable and fit a wider range of sizes. The Stradas (and their replacement Vapors) are sized in whole sizes 9, 10, 11, etc. and are thus very specific to one size.

If you are not going to be the only person using the ski then you need to stay away from the Strada bindings. Like @ToddL mentioned above, those bindings come in sizes like 8, 9, 10, etc.

The Vector boots come in size Small, Standard and Large. The Standard is going to fit a shoe size range from 7-11. That's going to be the best fit if your sisters are going to also use the ski.

You also need to pay very close attention to the plate that the Vector is mounted on. There are two options from Radar; and aluminum plate and what they call the Feather Frame. The rear Feather Frame from Radar will only fit a 2011 or newer Radar ski. I understand that you want to buy a Senate or a Strada, but if you get either of those in a 2010 model and you buy a rear Feather Frame Vector boot, none of the hole will line up.

Having said all that, a pair of Vectors on a Senate is a great setup and very well rounded if more than one skier will be using it.