We've got a first another First Timer!!!

Texas6

• Baller

Ace Dean - 8 yrs old, got his first slalom pass today. After wakeboarding for several years, I'm confident he's now ready for some slalom sets with his Dad and big brother. Great day for all of us

6buvn0g5sjvd.jpg

• Baller_

@Texas6 , Very cool.

At the tournament in Mobile this past weekend a young girl skied her first tournament passes. Really fun to watch these youngsters make the transition from true learner to competitive skier.

@Texas6 Yeah, way more meaningful. We haven't been able to get him out as much until recently. But he has been working on this for the past two seasons. Suddenly, it dawned on me to slip a longer ski under him, and he popped right up. The timing is perfect. He is signed up for a week of ski school on 6/15. Just in time to keep me from teaching him any of my bad habits.

• Baller
@texas_slalom_trick / Cade; good to see you out here my man!!! I'm still working on him for Katy Fall Slalom, but I know his big bro and their Dad will both be skiing!! He'll compete next year for sure! As long as I'm not skiing against you in Boys 2 division, I may have a chance for some success in M3. SCR boys 2 can shred hard!!! Proud of all your success - keep it up!!