Can The Weather Get Any Worse?

A_B

• Baller
Same in northern NY. Missed the window to put my course in about 2 weeks ago when the water level was approaching normal summer and almost warm enough to get out of the shorty. The past week is has shot up about 2', back at spring high water levels. forecast looks like more rain for the next week, first tournament 6/27, hope I get to ski a few sets before then, but free skiing open water looks like it will have to suffice.

• Baller
Me and the weather are just out of sync this year. Don't have the course in and only went out once so far. Might as well just finish the basement project at this point. On the bright side, maybe our high-hour SN will be a Medium-Hour SN by next year?

Yep @A_B Worst June ever. If it is warm the wind is howling out of the WSW or it is cool with a substantial NE wind. Our course hates a west wind and not too fond of northeast either. Gonna take up windsurfing.

• Baller

We be hunkering down for another drop of too much rain here in Southeast Texas. Tropical Storm Bill will be hitting land anytime now and giving us more of what we would really like to send west to California!

Damn!

Yes it could be worse...........you live at the bottom of the world so its winter and the rain radar looks like this........a Saturday inside for those of us in the North Island........BUT tomorrow is the 21st ......the Winter Solstice and the days start getting longer!yh663ybf7g0w.png