Come Ski With Freddie Winter at Jodi's Ski Skool, Orlando FL

• Baller
If anyone is interested I'll be at Jodi's place until the end of the month and will be available to coach. Jodi is away in Europe but myself and Logan, the manager of the ski school, will be here training and taking students. If you guys fancy it please head over, we'll be happy to see you.

• Baller
By "end of the month" do you mean, literally, through the 30th? I may be able to fly down, the very end of the month to get a couple sets in. I'd love to ski with you. I was scheduled to come ski with Jodi last year but broke my leg 2 weeks before heading down there.

• Baller

@MS I'm afraid we don't. However if you have size 12 feet right foot forward you're welcome to try my spare in my powershells.

@aupatking and @Orlando76 I'll be here til either the 1st or 2nd of July when I head to the Malibu Open in Alabama. Haven't decided yet what day I'll leave but I'm moving more towards the 2nd if that makes a difference. It would be great to have you if you want to come. Just let Logan know and we can book you in at logan@jodisskischool.com. Looking forward to having you.

• Administrators
@Ed_Johnson haaa exactly. Not too long ago that I was telling @FWinter that skiers did not know who he was yet. I guess that is changing quickly.

• Baller
@Stevie Boy I'm afraid I don't have a spare MC to try. As I said before, I'd let you try one of mine if it wasn't covered in velcro. Having said that I can't recommend the ski enough and yes it would be the 66.5 that you'd want. That's what I'm on. @MS Boris has a bunch of skis coming out of production, he's really ramping it up this year because he's super happy with the ski. He's had a thousand orders from Asia recently so I think he's fulfilling those for the moment. I'm sure he'll get back to you. Worth the wait though.

• Baller

If any of you Ballers took Freddie up on the invitation, I'm sure you'll agree, the sessions with him were great. He's a really good coach, with simple instruction that fixed (or will fix with practice) the root of my problems, not the symptoms.

I really appreciate your time. Looking forward to skiing with you again @FWinter . If you are ever driving through the Mobile/Pensacola area, you've got my number, I've got a group of guys that would be stoked to ski with you.2tmn0jr4krwp.jpg

@FWinter I spoke to Logan today and he said you would be at the lake on Wednesday with Manon. I arrive in Orlando Tuesday night and would love to come ski with you. I believe Logan was going to confirm a time with you. I'm there on vacation so I can work around your schedule pretty well.

• Baller

@eurosport I'll be here. Like you said I'm here Wednesday. Let's get some skiing done.

@aupatking I've never heard of anyone flying in for a total of 5 hours to ski 2 sets. That was bloody fantastic. Great to meet and ski you and hopefully see you this weekend over at the Malibu tournament.