Radar Vector Binding

• Baller
If you want to release on a hard fall go with the larger. I wear 10.5 shoe and I went with the 10-14 and love them. The 7-11 were extremely tight. These boots are nice because even with the larger boot, you can basically tighten it as much as you need, you wont be moving around inside. My opinion is absolutely go with the larger

• Baller_
just like what has been said, if you are going all out and don't want to release as easy go with the 7-11 and know they will be tight! if you have a wider foot you may have trouble, me personally would go for the 10-14 for comfort and my foot would have less of a chance of falling asleep

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
go with the larger size. I'm using Obrien sectors. Very similar binding. They do stretch a little after a few uses. I've always worn my bindings loose, barely snug the ankle bungy. The bottom lace can go pretty tight and you'll still eject. I am of the opinion that it's better to eject and ski another day.

• Baller
I'm a true size 11. Tried these on three weeks ago. I was definitely a size 7-11. The 10-14s would have been huge. Even put the 11 on with a sock on my foot which is actually easier when you can't get the binding wet. FWIW. BKH

• Baller

I'm not sure what size I rode but I have a few rides on the Vector. Initially, I was unhappy with the responsiveness. So I added a foam pad behind the ankle. This tightened up the boot substantially without having to cinch the laces. )Note, I use a pad behind the Intuition liner on my hardshell so for my small ankles this is normal.) After that I felt the bindings were quite good and an excellent choice for the SDSU team trick ski (bindings used by several different skiers).

Eric

• Baller
With open-toe boots the fit will probably depend mostly on the width and shape of your foot. When I was getting a new ski a couple years ago I tried the Connelly Sidewinder first and it just felt terrible on my foot (I have a narrow foot with a high arch and instep) and then I tried their Talon binding, which I think is pretty similar to the Vector. I wear a size 12 shoe but got the Talon binding recommended for size 10-11 shoe wearers. Because my foot is narrow I was swimming in the binding of the recommended size but the smaller size felt great and my toes just stick out a little more.