2015 Centurion BallOfSpray Cash Prize

Horton

• Administrators

@usaski1 it will fill

@Edbrazil yes. KLP is an unfortunate casual of the rules. My goals go beyond the needs of one (amazing) skier.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The top end of the event is filling nicely. One top mens 34 skier told me his entry is in the mail and one very famous female skier asked for more info today.

This event is for all the Ballers. We now have a darn good high end field for the head to head. Don't forget there is $3k on the line for the handicap final. All you need to qualify is enough scores.

• Administrators

A little news

Rounds 1 & 2 have been changed to Class L

Trent Finlayson is the first Pro level 36 nph skier to enter. More to come? Maybe.

• Administrators

It is getting interesting.

I talked to one MM skier about the fact that Regina is talking about entering. He said skiing against her would make him more nervous that skiing at nationals. No one wants to lose to a pretty girl.

Also of interest - the #1 and #2 Womens 4 in the US are both entered.

• Baller

Entry in the mail. I'm not expecting much from the weekend in regards to my skiing. Every time I stay at @MAD11's I seem to drink too much and stay up too late. Highlights of the last tournament.............

Highlight1- Walking in and finding Dave Stange with a glass of scotch in one hand and a glass of scotch in the other. One was for him and one was for the dog. I said "Dave, you're letting the dog drink scotch?" His reply was............... But he likes it! LOL

Highlight 2-I came outside next morning and said "Damn, I could have done with 1 less beers last night." Joe Darwin looks at me and says "Uhhhhh, you could have done with 11 less beers last night." LOL

Highlight 3- First round score. 1 1/2. As I come back to where JD, Greathouse and Steph Stange are sitting I say "Can't do much worse than that!"

Highlight 4- 2nd round- I was wrong. I could do worse than 1st round. Whopping 1/2.

Always a great time at Aquaplex, though. One of my favorite places to hang out and ski.

• Administrators

I am so excited. .. this event is really for the everyday Ballers but 3 more super elite skiers have given me a verbal. If everyone shows the H2H is really going to be something to see. World's best 34 men, world's 36 men & world's best women all mixing it up at once.

Don’t forget there is as much money in the handicap final as there is in the H2H. Skiers at all levels can take home a fist full of cash.

• Baller
For anyone else that may need a hotel there are several in Buda, TX, which is about 10 mins from our site. There are also hotels near the Austin airport and in downtown, which is 20 mins. Since it's an ACL festival weekend I would expect the ones closer to Austin and the airport to potentially be full. If you have trouble finding rooms closer to us try San Marcos, TX, which is 30 min South of the lake.

• Baller
I really wanted to hit ASL this year (been wanted to get to Austin for a festival for years) and do some skiing, then this popped up. Unfortunately couldn't make it work. Do it next year and I'll be there, hopefully with some sanctioned scores in the book!

• Administrators
@Razorskier1 I don't know how it's going to play out but at this point it looks like this could be the coolest ski weekend I could ever imagined. Regular Joes and pros hanging out. A few people take home a check it on the weekend.

• Baller
no way... I haven't done anything cool this year. Didn't go to Nat's (totally wanted to) prob won't be skiing at the disabled worlds (alternate)... Gonna miss a few good local tourneys cuz I'm at worlds... but I got big plans for next year!

• Administrators
Ok back in topic. Entries are flowing in. There are about 8 spots left. If you are thinking about coming you better send your entry soon,