Nautique Big Dawg Tour Stop #4 at Broho, July 18/19th, it's time to start counting down the days

• Administrators
I cannot believe there are spots left for this event. If you have never skied a bigdawg and you're curious you should sign up now. It doesn't matter if you're really that level of skier or not => i have been about second to last everytime I've gone to one but I had a great time.

• Baller
Water at Broho is 82 degrees today...air temp on it's way to 95! What I would give for a couple inches of god ol' fashioned Seattle rain right now.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller_

Skier list as of this morning :

Steve Allen

Greg Badal

Kevin Bishop

Mark Brandt

Stephen Burdick

Steve Cesnauskas

Shelby Coke

Bruce Dodd

Richard Doane

Paul Donnett

Tim Farley

Dave Goode

Mark Hegewald

Tim Huston

Todd Johnson

Ed Jonkman

James Kilsdonk

Don Kovarik

Michael Kusiak

Kris LaPoint

Scott Larson

Mark McLean

Dave Miller

George Obser

David Phillips

Barton Rachwal

Jeff Rodgers

Marc Shaw

Jon Sink

David Smart

Seth Stisher

Greg Sund

Kyle Tate

Cameron White

• Baller

@MattP In past years, the Big Dawg events would fill up and have a waiting list within a few days of the start of registration. The last few events in the states, do not look like that is the case. I think the early events had a field of 50 for the first two rounds. Now they are getting less than 35.

@richarddoane Sorry you had a conflict of interest. It makes it tough to fill events.

• Baller
I just arrived. Ski Park is incredible! 2 rds tonorrow then on to Broho. Then on to regionals. Tortured Richard Doane today. Lost. Then where can I camp. Camping answered itself. Badal at Broho, I chose SkiPark. I can't get away from that guy.

• Baller
@Dirt swing on by Winlock, an hour from Warman, were heading home after awards Sun, Miller, Badal & company on lake 1&3 Plenty of room for rvs. Maybe a hookup if Badal doesnt ned all of them. Hit me up at Ski Park. Grandson is making his tournament debut

• Baller

Really wish there was a webcast on this one.Lots of regular Ballers skiing, it would be fun to watch!

Always enjoyed the site in the videos.Looks like a great place for skiing!

Wonder what it cost to put on a webcast like the Malibu cup's first day...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller_
@Andre - it's not so much about the cost, it's the "one more thing ..." that has to be set up and managed, the weather looks to be cooperating and the water level is perfect, we've got a great group of skiers and volunteers to make this thing happen

• Baller

Super fun. Ballers everywhere. Ski Park was amazing. Absolutely gorgeous lake. Big thanks to Mike Charles and the other owners.

Richard Doane and wife made an excellent dinner. I caught up with Ron Goodman and pug today. He is an excellent driver and wealth of knowledge. Teamwally put me next to Badal...very disappointing but I got the Richard Doane Dutch Star on the other side. Goodeskier was getting ready for another PB.

Super glad Horton is not here.