Course mapping w/ ZO Rev R

rfa

• Baller
Just got a new boat (new to me) with ZO rev R...tried to map our course and realized the mapping procedure now requires all the gates, not just entry and exit as in my previous version (Q). It's a floating stainless steel mainline course mapped easily with a couple of boats with the Q version recently. tried multiple times from both ends and got the same msg each time "error too big" on the first segment. I have a hard tome believing the course if off and am wondering if the new procedure has any other options or trick to map the course. the ZO website does not address rev R (or at least i can't find it...). Any experience or ideas? Many tanks!

• Baller
Thank you very much everyone. I am at a tournament today and I was told the same thing...entry and exit gates only....not sure why I got confused with the instructions. Will remap tomorrow. Thanks again!

• Baller
Thanks everyone again...mapped it today just like I had done my previous ZO Rev Q...I don't know how I misinterpreted the screen instructions having mapped several rev Q's in the past...blame it on my old age...thank and sorry for the silly question