Canadian Nationals

Andre

• Baller

Anybody coming to Sherbrooke for the Nationals?

Offering practice at my place(public lake),nice course and (most of the time) conditions but older boats with PP,either 04 Nautique or 94 MC for those who can't make the wednesday practice on site and want to stretch before there round(s).

Either wednesday night or thursday all day.I'm 30 minutes from the site.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
Ferris and me too! I'm skiing on Saturday the 15th. I live 2h30 away from the site so I'll be skiing at home before the nationals. I know the site pretty well and I did two sets there about two weeks ago so I don't feel the need to drive there on Wednesday. Thanks for the offer.

• Baller

@FLeboeuf

Should be there on Saturday.Will try to find you and introduce myself!

@jackski

Reponded to your pm before reading this.Thursday is fine.I may be working but my ski partner will be here and waiting for you with his 196.I'll finish work early so maybe i'll be here depending on what time you want to ski.

@Edbrazil

Always wanted to ask you if you were here for 67! Hope you had fun!

Also,here's a link to some old photos that could interest you from the 67 worlds in Sherbrooke!

http://www.skinautiqueetplanchequebec.qc.ca/fr/albums/un-retour-en-arriere2.html

@MattP

The site is in a big public park,right downtown of a city of 155 000 peoples with a history of waterskiing.

Certainly not private site man made skilake quality but still a ''waterski'' site!

Ski school has been there since the 67 worlds too.

Also a lot less skiers then the US Nationals.

@jcamp

Having a ski school right in the middle of a big public park in that big of a town is a constant challenge against tree huggers and politicians but yes the ski school is still there.

No other boats are allowed other then the school.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!