41 Tail Gloves (Yellow)

DefectiveDave

• Baller

I have some medium 41 Tail Gloves which just don't seem to fit me (whose pinkies and ring finger are some damn long?). I've got about 2 days of skiing on them at this point and they're just not work working out.

I don't know how much they're worth used, but I paid $85 shipped when I bought them. So let's go with $40 shipped (negotiable) to the first taker.

• Baller
When I use my last pair of Reds, I am going to have to find some other gloves , the new 41 Tails just do not fit, I have tried smaller and larger, they are just not going to be any good for me, I ski with many who use the 41 Tails and a large percentage are going to have to change to another glove as well, I cannot help feeling that somebody has made an error here, I maybe wrong but it looks like they are going to lose a whole lot of sales.

• Baller
It just dawned on me last week that i'm past a year on a pair of the new style masterline k-palms, i usually use at least 2 pairs of any glove per season so this is pretty good wear. The only thing was when they were brand new i had to ski without liners for the first week or so, once they stretched a bit they were perfect.

• Baller
Hey folks, we haven't made any intentional changes to the fit of 41 tail in quite a while. Keep in mind our gloves are made by hand and can have some slight variation within tolerance from one pair to the next. When in the shop, if the first pair you try on doesn't feel right, try on another pair. If you have pair that just doesn't seem to be working, definitely ask your dealer to exchange them and if that doesn't work give our CS department a call and we can take care of you.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations